Monday, September 21, 2009

Important Information

Lighting -

The best (and cheapest!) light source for photography is our good ol' Mr. Sun and that's all I use for taking photographs. Please keep that in mind when considering hiring me as your photographer. I do not have the proper equipment to do any kind of quality work indoors. I will do newborn/infant work using natural window light but you should discuss this with me first before making an appointment.

Your Sitting -

We will be outside during your sitting... so plan accordingly for weather. Consider all the elements when deciding your clothing choices for your session. Due to unpredictable weather in MO, there will always be the possibility of needing to reschedule your sitting session. Refer to the Pricing Guide for more information about your sitting. Come relaxed and ready to have a good time!

Proofs -

Your proofs will be available 7 - 10 days after your sitting session. A $50 fee will be applied to any rush orders.

Appointment -

Please contact me via email @ juddnessawinter@yahoo.com to schedule the appointment for your sitting session. I look forward to hearing from you!

Copyright -

All images on this blog are copyrighted to J.Winter Photography. For this purpose please do not download, copy, print, or reproduce in any way... cause that would be breakin' the law! :)

Permission -

Unless otherwise requested by you, I will assume permission to post your images on my blog. I WILL NOT use your name and the images will have watermarks to prevent illegal copying or downloading.

No comments:

Post a Comment